Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivational Monday!

Happy Monday!

My Monday has been wet thanks to Donna.  I loved having a rainy Sunday.  I just laid around the house and did not have to feel guily one bit.  Every now and then those days are nice.  If it is sunny outside, there is no way I can lay on the couch without feeling so horrible.  When the sun is shining I feel obligated to be outside enjoying it.  But when its gross out, I feel like its the universe's way of telling me to stay in my pjs :-)
Legit or not, its my rule and I am sticking to it!

So here is today's motivational Monday picture.


Something tells me I am going to be learning how to run in the rain before the week is over.  I have thus far managed to avoide it, but I think this may be the week I have to lace up my shoes and put on my raincoat! It definitely beats the treadmill :-)

Have a good Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment